Community event parking permit waivers are available to residents who will be hosting gatherings at locations within the Town of Edmonston. Approved waivers exempt participants from the posted parking permit requirements during the specified period. These waivers do not allow the participants to park in violation of any other regulations. To complete a Permit Waiver Request form please come to Town Hall, 5005 52nd Ave. Edmonston, Maryland 20781 between the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm.
Please remind participants that the violations listed below are prohibited.
- Parking left wheels to curb
- Parking with-in 15’ of fire hydrants
- Parking adjacent to yellow curbs
- Parking in handicapped-reserved spaces without permit
- Parking in excess of 12’’ from curb
- Blocking driveways
- Parking too close to intersections
- Parking too close to traffic control devices
- Double Parking
- Parking on public unpaved areas
- Parking on or blocking sidewalks