October 20 is the deadline to request a mail-in ballot for the November 3 general election is approaching fast. You can request your mail-in ballot in one of the following ways:
- Submit an application online at elections.maryland.gov
- Text VBM to 77788
- Visit the County Board of Elections to complete an application in person, Monday-Friday, 8 AM – 4:30 PM, at 1100 Mercantile Ln, Suite 115A, Largo, MD
- Return the application sent to you by the Board of Elections by mail using the pre-stamped envelope
If you have already requested a mail-in ballot:
- Monitor your mailbox in the coming days.
- Once you receive your ballot, fill it out completely, place it in the return envelope, sign the voter oath on the envelope, and seal the envelope.
- Return it to a secure ballot drop box located throughout the County by 8:00 PM on November 3, or via mail with a postmark on or before November 3. List of ballot drop boxes.
Monday, October 26, 2020 through Monday, November 2, 2020 from 7 am until 8 pm.
Voters can vote in-person at the Early Voting or Election Day site of their choice.
November 3, 2020 from 7 am until 8 pm