Prince George’s County COVID-19 Vaccination Update
Dear Prince Georgians,
- Free COVID-19 testing is available to County residents, regardless of insurance coverage, at various locations throughout the County. Please note that there is currently an increased demand for COVID-19 testing kits nationwide, due to the nationwide surge in COVID-19 cases over the past few weeks.
- Our County Health Department and Office of Emergency Management continue to operate a COVID-19 testing clinic at the Bunker Hill Fire Station. Testing is available to County residents Monday through Friday, 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM, on a walk-in basis only.
- The Prince George’s County Memorial Library System (PGCMLS) has been offering free COVID-19 at-home test kits at select library branches over the past several weeks. Due to high demand, those test kits are currently out of stock. We will provide an update when the next shipment of at-home test kits has arrived and the stock at libraries has been replenished. When they are restocked, individuals interested in picking up a test kit should call 240-455-5451 to verify availability prior to visiting a library branch to pick up a test kit.
- For more information about COVID-19 testing or to use our testing site locator to find a testing site near you, visit the County Health Department website here.
- As a reminder, the County Health Department’s COVID-19 vaccination clinic has relocated to Prince George’s Community College at the Largo Student Center.
- Appointments are strongly encouraged. Walk-ins are now only accepted between the hours of 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Free COVID-19 vaccines are also available at retail and grocery store pharmacies, urgent care facilities, and other health care providers in the County. For more information about COVID-19 vaccinations and to find your nearest vaccination site, visit the County Health Department website here.
- In collaboration with the County Health Department, Prince George’s County Public Schools (PGCPS) continues to host free COVID-19 vaccination clinics at elementary and high schools through January.
- New clinic dates have been added during the PGCPS winter break. County residents ages 5 and older can receive the COVID-19 vaccine at these clinics, including booster doses for individuals ages 16 and older. Schedule an appointment here.
Yours in Service,
Prince George’s County Executive